cezhile_28

Monday, October 18, 2004

wonDering....

hmm.. im just wondering right now..(as the title states nga..) if maybe someone or somebody can answer me when is the right time, place, and exact date of seeing the right and perfect guy foe me..I may sound like "huLLer cecile? you know that no one can answer such question" but i just don't know but honestly these past few days i'm feeling loneLy..huhuhu!!=(

I don't know why i'm feeling this pero wala lang.. i'm just maybe confuse of myself because im already a Lady (nice) but still i cannot ignore the truth that I should already have that "special some1" in my life.. asus!! drama ko noh! pero siguro nga God is still preparing that "man" for me.. Hope so.. that's all for now.. (time n kce ehh)hehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home